Resources for Our Families
As a mobile society, we understand the challenges when trying to make funeral arrangements from a distance. In providing this resource toolbox, it is our aim to simplify this process in your time of need.
Making final arrangements can be a very difficult process emotionally and is further compounded when distance is involved. While this page is not all-inclusive of the documents or decisions required to make funeral arrangements, it is our hope that the resources below will allow those far away the opportunity to participate in the arrangement process.
When a Death Has Occured
- Arrangement Conference Cheklist
- What Is a Funeral Celebrant?
- Cremation Authorization
- Death Certificate Information Worksheet
Printed Memorial Items
- Memorial Printing Packages
- Our Pre-Printed Folder / Acknowledgement Card Stock
- Verses and Poems for Memorial Folders
- Acknowledgement Card Messages